Former Minister of Information Labaran Maku was asked in an interview on Channels Television on why his party, the People’s Democratic Party, was defeated in Nasarawa State, given that the state was the PDP’s home base in the presidential election.
Labaran Maku in his reply said that but the All Progressives Congress (APC) was more defeated because they had a national chairman in the election from Nasarawa State, they also have a sitting incumbent governor in the state, and that what happened in the presidential election as we could see was that there was this wave of Obidients, i.e., young people, that we all took for granted and we were thinking that Peter Obi was a joke and that both PDP and APC were thinking that Peter Obi doesn’t have structures and will not be able to do much, and the young people saw the initiatives from the politicians and took advantage of the social media to project a program that has shaken the nation. Maku said they lost the presidential election fully, but that the APC lost more woefully than the PDP did in the state.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter