A young Nigerian lady has insulted a man who asked her to be his Valentine on social media. The gentleman who slid into the lady’s DM, asking her politely to go on a date with her on Valentine’s day has been battered with a rain of insults as he was asked to go on a date with his 39 followers because he’s not her type.
According to the lady, the man was mesmerized by her beauty after he saw a picture of her on Twitter. He, therefore, slid into her DM to compliment her beauty and asked to go on a date with her on Valentine’s day.
“You are really beautiful. I would want you to be my val. and go on a date together on Valentine’s day.”
Responding to this, the lady blasted the guy, telling him he’s not her type of guy and he should rather go on a date with his scant 39 followers. she wrote:
“Maybe you should go on a date with 39 followers.
“You are not my type of guy.”
The lady who was surprised by the man’s audacity took to her Twitter handle, @Orla_mide, to share the screenshots of their conversation. She captioned it with “It’s the Audacity for me, some guys ehn, DKMV abeg”
Horlamide has over 9000 followers on the social media platform and this might be the reason why she feels the man who has only 39 followers does not fit to ask her out.
See Her Tweet Below,
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi