The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on Tuesday unveiled a funding strategy for infrastructure revolution in the South-South geo-political zone ahead of the forthcoming 2023 General Election.
According to The Nation Newspaper, the former Governor of Lagos State unveiled the strategy at Calabar, the capital of Cross River State during a town hall meeting on national transformation and industrialization of the region, assuring stakeholders from the zone that it is possible to build Nigeria in difficult times and achieve monumental feats.
The APC candidate stressed that moving Nigeria forward is a task that must be accomplished, and to do that the country needs a progressives like him because progressives are the ones to drive Nigeria forward. In his word;
“I am a progressive. Progressives are the ones to drive Nigeria forward. We will work with a team of visioners, intellectuals, and committed ones that can build our country.”
However, Tinubu urged the electorate in Cross River to vote for him and all the candidates of the party in the state. He spoke about the rich natural endowment and resources in the state, promising that his government, if voted into office, will create wealth.
- ‘I’m The One Who Wrote A Petition Against Portable’ – Manny Monie
- FG Bans Anti-inauguration Protests Nationwide
- Pastor Eneche And Ibiyeome Are Calling People To Go And Protest, Will They Stand In Front? – Asari Dokubo
- Female Firefighter Cries Out, Begs Male Admirers To Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For Her Number (Photos)
- It’s Turn Of South-South To Produce Senate President – Afegbua
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter