Reports gathered by HowNewInNaija.com disclosed that two American rappers, 50 cent and Eminem lose a whooping amount of $9 million at the 2022 World cup.
Meanwhile, 50 Cent, in a recent interview has spoken about the incident which made them to lose such an amount of money.
Speaking during the interview, the 47-year-old rapper revealed that it was Eminem who rejected a joint performance at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
He disclosed that the sum of $9 Million was offered to the two of them to stage a joint show but Eminem was not interested in having joint show with 50 Cent which made him to reject the deal.
The 2022 World Cup has come and go with Argentina emerging the new champions of the world after beating France in what was a tough final which was settled via penalty shootouts.
There were many singers who performed at the World Cup, which some in the opening ceremony, while others in the closing stages of the tournament.
According to the report on People, 50 Cent explained that Eminem did want want a joint performance at the 2022 World Cup Statement made by 50 Cent. In his words:
“Because of the Super Bowl, I got an inquiry about World Cup and they had a budget of $9 million.
“I would’ve taken one million and then the other eight million would have been for him.”
In his further explanation, the 47-year-old did not reveal why Eminem turned the joint show down in Qatar.
Watch The Interview Below:
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter