An innocently looking lady, Umeh Onyebuchi Rose, has been alleged to have stolen a 3-months old baby and disappeared into the thin air without any trace.
This was made known in a tweet by one Ezeani Perpetual @free_enkay notifying all members of the public as to how Umeh Onyebuchi Rose abducted her cousin’s 3-month old baby, and thus appealing to anyone who knows the abductor’s whereabout to help them report to the nearest police station.
In the picture displayed of Onyebuchi Rose, she appeares very calm and innocent that no one could have ordinarily guessed she could steal a child. This has once again affirmed the wise saying that looks can sometimes deceive.
As at the time of filing this report, the whereabout of Onyebuchi Rose is still very much unknown, and no one has yet come up with a useful information about her whereabout, even as the tweet has already garnered around 1,100 retweets.
May the good Lord safe us from the wicked people.
See below for the tweet:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi