There was a melee at Ikirun, Ifelodun Local Government Area of Osun State, as the officers of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) busted a motor garage located at Eko-Ende Junction, along the Ilorin-Osogbo expressway.
During the NDLEA’s raid, there was an outbreak of tumult of shouting and screaming, while people were trying to bolt for their dearest lives when the men of the antigraft agency were shooting sporadically.
The residents of the town, when they were hearing the sound of gunshots, started running helter-skelter because they thought it was the attack of armed robbers that used to traumatise them in the area.
HotNewsInNaija learnt that, due to the frequent armed robbers’ attacks on Ikirun and its environment, there are no functioning banks in the area again.
It was gathered that NDLEA officers, while they were trying to arrest those Indian hemp smokers at the motor garage, were shooting, not at people but up in the air, and they were able to arrest many of them and took them to their station.
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu