There was a melee at Ikirun, Ifelodun Local Government Area of Osun State, as the officers of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) busted a motor garage located at Eko-Ende Junction, along the Ilorin-Osogbo expressway.
During the NDLEA’s raid, there was an outbreak of tumult of shouting and screaming, while people were trying to bolt for their dearest lives when the men of the antigraft agency were shooting sporadically.
The residents of the town, when they were hearing the sound of gunshots, started running helter-skelter because they thought it was the attack of armed robbers that used to traumatise them in the area.
HotNewsInNaija learnt that, due to the frequent armed robbers’ attacks on Ikirun and its environment, there are no functioning banks in the area again.
It was gathered that NDLEA officers, while they were trying to arrest those Indian hemp smokers at the motor garage, were shooting, not at people but up in the air, and they were able to arrest many of them and took them to their station.
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina