The ruling All Progressives Congress, APC has postponed the official unveiling of Kashim Shettima as the running mate to its presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
According to reports, the former Governor of Borno State was scheduled to have been presented to party members at the APC national Secretariat on Thursday.
However, the Chairman of the APC Press Corp has informed reporters the event has been moved forward.
He said a new date will be announced in due time and that the date would probably be sometime next week.
The Press Corp chairman said the directive for the postponement was given by the party’s Deputy National Secretary.
No reason has been given for the decision which comes amid controversy over the choice of a Muslim-Muslim ticket by the party.
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu