The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi Olayiwola’s Burial rites is currently ongoing in Oyo Town after he was confirmed dead in the early hour of Friday.
Before his death, the top Yoruba monarch was said to have been sick and was taken to Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital in Ado-Ekiti where he finally gives up the ghost.
Presently, the burial rites of the King are ongoing where every necessary sacrifice is being done.
Muslim faithfuls have already performed burial solat (Janazah) and have had minutes of prayer session for the monarch.
Right now, the King has been handed over to the traditionalist and they have been performing required sacrifices before he would be able to be buried. It was gathered from the Palace that the burial proper will take place by 9pm today.
Watch the video below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi