I now seem to get a wider picture of why some people hate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu with passion. They are confused as to how he was able to manage his way from nothing to a national political figure, someone widely renowned for his uncommon achievements the world over. They seem to be fighting God who takes him this far instead of them to admire his struggles, his determination, his native intelligence and his achievements.
The issue with Bola Ahmed Tinubu is that he was not part of the establishment. His parents were not part of the elite. His foster mother, Abibatu Mogaji, was the angel the Supreme Being used for his rising. A nobody who came from nowhere just as postulated in the book of 1st Samuel 2:8: God brings the poor out of dunghill to set them among Princes
Tinubu knows what it’s to be poor. He had faced racism and inequality while in America. He was a cab driver and has done menial job to educate himself. He had been in exile outside his country. He saw the western world and believes he has the ability to make his country great and better than the western world. He picks his team from the forgotten Nigerians.
And he is ready to fight for the presidency to make Nigeria better for the coming generation.
These are just his sins. But his enemies will never win because he does not seem to hate anyone in return. May Allah SWT bless the great man of the people.
All hail Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu…..
- Tinubu: Fayose’s Travail And What Sowore, Other Nescient Youths Should Learn
- Lagos May Explode In October 1st As Obi, Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Toll Gate
- “Today You Might Be A Fan And Tomorrow The Player” – BBNaija Star Ka3na Reacts To Old Tweet Of Beauty Mocking Erica
- BBNaijaS7: “We Have Started Dating Before Week 2” – Beauty Admits Dating Groovy In An Interview
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School