Nigerian actor, comedian and social media skit maker, Debo Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni has announced he’s getting engaged today.
Mr Macaroni, in a post, shared via all his verified social media accounts, made the announcement while sharing lovely photos with his supposed bride.
Debo, who has not disclosed the name of his fiancee yet, uploaded the photos and captioned them with “Engagement Today, Wedding Tomorrow.”
From the caption, it can be gathered that the skit maker is getting engaged today, Saturday, April 22, while his official wedding will be held tomorrow, Sunday 23rd of April, 2022.
Recalled that Mr Macaroni had earlier confessed to his fans on social media that he’s scared of marriage but with this, it seems the popular Nigerian comedian has summoned the courage and is ready to tie the with his fiancee.
See all the photos shared by him below:
- Tinubu: Fayose’s Travail And What Sowore, Other Nescient Youths Should Learn
- Lagos May Explode In October 1st As Obi, Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Toll Gate
- “Today You Might Be A Fan And Tomorrow The Player” – BBNaija Star Ka3na Reacts To Old Tweet Of Beauty Mocking Erica
- BBNaijaS7: “We Have Started Dating Before Week 2” – Beauty Admits Dating Groovy In An Interview
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School