The suspended Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), Abba Kyari, has reportedly confessed to owning estates located in different affluence areas like Victoria Island, Lekki, Lagos; Gussappe and Highbrow Asokoro, Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.
Abba Kyari is currently being probed for his alleged involvement with internet fraudster, Ramon Abbas, popularly known as Hushpuppi and drug cartel.
According to a Nigerian News Outlet, The Vanguard, sources from the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) revealed that the embattled Super Cop made the confession after he was subjected to vigorous investigation.
It was learnt from the sources that the anti-graft agency has filed an application in court to extend the detention of Kyari and four other suspects who were involved in the cocaine deal.
The Vanguard also gathered from the sources that NDLEA is also executing forensic analysis of the recovered exhibits from the suspect and other accomplices to ensure that the agency arrest all the suspects involved in the deal.
It was further learnt that NDLEA has tightened security in and around their headquarters at Abuja due to the fear that there may be attempts to free Abba Kyari, other police officers that are allegedly involved in the drug deal.
According to the source, the development came as a result of information that is luckily made available to top officers of the agency that adequate care and security measures must be taken to make sure that the disgraced Super Cop and other forces from outside do not rescue the suspects from detention.
- Inside Details of How Abba Kyari Lands In The NDLEA’s Net.
- Abba Kyari: “Many Nigerian Businessmen From The Southeast Are Going Down” – Kemi Olunloyo Says As She Reveals Kyari Will Expose Them Soon.
- Why Comedian DGeneral Was Arrested – NDLEA Reveals.
- Better Kill Corrupt Politicians Than Surrendering Abba Kyari to the US, Shinkafi Charges Nigerian Government
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi