The Big Brother Naija season 6 star, Pere Egbi has dished out a warning to some of his followers on Twitter who are fond of bringing back the memories of his encounters with other Housemates when they were in the Big Brother House.
The Housemate who was referred to as General during the “Shine Ya Eye” season of the BBNaija reality TV show said this in a tweet posted via his official Twitter handle, @PereEgbi.
Pere who did not chop chill pill tweeted angrily, condemning the attitude of some people who are fond of talking about what they have put in the past. He urged them to allow their favourite Housemates to put their minds at rest because the show has become a thing of the past.
He said some fans don’t know anything else than to start fighting over every little thing, asking them if they don’t always tire.
In his Tweet:
“If I tweet something and una carry una BBN drama come my tweet, the fire when go burn una… Allow your faves breathe. Show don finish, make una rest. Every small thing na fight! Una no Dey tire?
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge