A yet-to-be-identified commercial bus driver has died with many of his passengers injured after he suffered an accident while rushing to beat the traffic light at Marwa Bus Stop along the Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos State over the weekend.
Confirming the incident to newsmen, the Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps, Lagos State, Olusegun Ogungbemigbe, said the Volkswagen bus driver rammed into a Highlander while trying to beat the traffic light, which made the bus to somersault.
“Unfortunately, the bus driver died, while several passengers were injured and taken to a hospital. The victims were already rescued by a team of the Lekki Concession Company before the arrival of men of the FRSC. The bus was recovered with the aid of the LCC’s tow truck” he said.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi