Nigeria’s President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu votes at ward 3 unit 85 Alausa Ikeja, Lagos. He came in company of his Wife and incoming First Lady, Remi Tinubu, to exercise their Civic responsibilities.
Taken to his official social media pages after casting his vote, the former governor of Lagos state urged all the Nigerian citizens to go out and vote peacefully.
The statement reads:
“I just joined other Nigerians in exercising my civic duty in the ongoing governorship and state assembly elections. I encourage you all to go out and vote peacefully.”
See their photos below:
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter