The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has postponed the collation of results for the 2023 presidential election at the International Conference Centre in Abuja.
INEC National Commissioner, Festus Okoye, at 12 noon on Tuesday said collation will resume at 2pm. He explained that though results from five states are available, the commission expects at least 10 more states to join today’s collation.
The collation of results from state started on Sunday. Monday’s collation had ended a few minutes past 10 pm.
The INEC National Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu had adjourned the collation to 11am on Tuesday to enable the state collation officers for the presidential election (SCOPs) in the remaining states.
However, at 12 noon, Okoye addressed the media and said the collation has been moved to 2pm today.
- NBC Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over ‘Inciting Interview’ It Granted Datti Baba-Ahmed
- Commotion As Enugu Governor-Elect, Police, Others Flee During INEC Presentation Of Certificates Of Return Over Loud Bang
- When Tinubu First Heard Peter Obi Won In Lagos, He Told Us “It’s Not A Big Deal, Move On”- Oyalowo
- BREAKING: Singer Portable Arrested By Police After 72-Hour Ultimatum
- Dino Melaye Dragged On Social Media After Failing Simple Arithmetic Over Tinubu’s Age
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter