Yahaya Muhammed, the spokesman of the People Democratic Party campaign team in Niger state, Yahaya Mohammed, has stressed that his principal, Atiku Abubakar, is widely loved in states across the South East.
Mr Mohammed disclosed this in a statement made on AIT News while reacting to the conflict between his principal and the governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike.
Speaking on the topic, Mr Mohammed said, “Surely, the people of Northern Nigeria will vote for Atiku Abubakar. He is also assured of winning various states in the South East and the South-South. Every state in the South East loves Atiku Abubakar.
He continued, “No individual can determine the victory of Atiku Abubakar. Nigeria needs to be rescued and everyone will be a party to it.
You may recall that the topic of zoning the presidential ticket of the PDP to the South East had stirred reactions from leaders across the geopolitical zone.
However, the spokesman of the PDP campaign team in Kaduna state, Edward Auta, described Governor Nyesom Wike as one of the top leaders of the PDP. He added that the party should not consider going into the 2023 election without Governor Nyesom Wike.
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu