The National Social Investment Management System, NASIMS, under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has announced officially the commencement of the shortlisting of successful candidates for the Batch C Stream 2 of the Npower programme.
NASIMS announced this today while sending congratulatory messages to the successful beneficiaries.
In its statement, NASIMS declared it has started shortlisting the successful applicants for the next stream of the Npower programme and given the next steps to take by the applicants while proceeding to the registration stages.
The statement reads:
“This is to officially announce the commencement of the next process of shortlisting Npower Batch C2. All prospective applicants are by this official update enjoined to log in to their Dashboards under “Verification Tab” for confirmation and further directives on the verification.”
They further encouraged the prospective applicants to log on to the NASIMS Official Website, click on the “Verification Tab” to confirm if they have been shortlisted, then proceed to a Cyber Cafe where they can do their Boimetric capturing if shortlisted.
The Federal Government has announced earlier that the shortlisting of the qualified applicants of the Batch C stream 2 of the Npower Programme is the process of engaging 490,000 Nigerian youths, which is in line with President Mohammadu Buhari’s directives to engage 1 million Nigerian Youths in the Batch C Npower Programme.
Recall that 510,000 Npower beneficiaries had in August 2021 been engaged in Stream 1 of the Programme.
According to the Honourable Minister of Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouk, the beneficiaries consisted of 450,000 Graduates and 60,000 Non-graduates.
- FG Constitutes Committee To Reduce Youth Movement Out Of Nigeria.
- FG Gives Update On N-Power, Vows To Double Beneficiaries To 1m and Expand Cash Transfer Register to 32m
- ASUU Begins Nationwide Indefinite Strike
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu