Reuben Abati has expressed his displeasure with Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state after he questioned his competence in journalism. Governor Nyesom Wike had accused Reuben Abati of reporting stories surrounding the aftermath of the presidential primaries of the People’s Democratic Party without verifying its authenticity.
Nyesom Wike made this accusation while speaking during an interview with Channels Television about what transpired after the presidential primaries of the People’s Democratic Party. He had accused some members of his party and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar of not telling the media exactly what happened after the party primaries and why he remained silent.
Reuben Abati feels that Nyesom Wike is letting his emotion take the better part of him instead of handling things professionally. He reminded Governor Nyesom Wike that there are so many options available for him, and he is free to leave the People’s Democratic Party.
In his words; “The People’s Democratic Party does not belong to Governor Nyesom Wike. He has developed a sense of entitlement.”
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi