Reuben Abati has expressed his displeasure with Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state after he questioned his competence in journalism. Governor Nyesom Wike had accused Reuben Abati of reporting stories surrounding the aftermath of the presidential primaries of the People’s Democratic Party without verifying its authenticity.
Nyesom Wike made this accusation while speaking during an interview with Channels Television about what transpired after the presidential primaries of the People’s Democratic Party. He had accused some members of his party and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar of not telling the media exactly what happened after the party primaries and why he remained silent.
Reuben Abati feels that Nyesom Wike is letting his emotion take the better part of him instead of handling things professionally. He reminded Governor Nyesom Wike that there are so many options available for him, and he is free to leave the People’s Democratic Party.
In his words; “The People’s Democratic Party does not belong to Governor Nyesom Wike. He has developed a sense of entitlement.”
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter