Unknown Gunmen have reportedly launched an attack on an Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC Permanent Voters Card (PVC) collection centre in Imo state.
The incident happened, on Thursday, at INEC continuous voter registration center in Amakohia Ward 1, Isinweke Community in Ihitte Uboma Local Government Area of the state.
HotNewsInNaija learnt that those armed men when they were carrying on the ambuscade of the centre, stated that no election or PVC collection will be allowed in South East come 2023.
According to reports, one security guard was killed while INEC PVC collection register, many PVCs that are yet to be collected, registration kits and several other things were said to be carted away during the attack.
Watch The Video Below:
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu