Fast rising Nigerian street hip-hop singer, Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as Portable has once again come out to give the public an update about an issue he is currently facing.
It was gathered yesterday that one of the singer’s car drove by his newly signed artiste was involved in an accident which led to the death of a bike man.
The singer also confirmed the incident, and said that he went to the hospital to give them money but later heard that the man passed away. He, however, promised to bless the family of the deceased.
Taking to his Instagram account today, the Zazzu crooner revealed that when he went to the hospital yesterday and the man told him he was ok but had just few complains.
He stressed that barely 30 minutes after he left the hospital, he was told that told that the man has died and they are demanding five million naira from him, while they do not want him to confirm if the man is dead truly or not.
The brand ambassador of Odogwu Bitters stressed further that he hasn’t seen any dead body, and he wants to see it so as to confirm if they are saying the truth or they just want to collect his money.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi