Ike Ekweremadu, former Deputy Senate President, has boldly declared in a video that the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Mr Peter Obi knows he cannot win the presidential election come 2023.
Senator Ekweremadu advised the populace not to waste their ballots on the LP presidential flagbearer as it will amount to a waste of votes and declared that the south-east will vote for the People’s Democratic (PDP) in the upcoming presidential election.
The senator from Enugu state confirmed the fact that Peter Obi is a credible contender and “their son,” adding that the southeast has to be vibrant and that Obi, a former governor of Anambra, is aware that he cannot win the election.
He said that residents of the area shouldn’t make choices that will immediately have an impact on them. Voting for Peter Obi was compared to throwing away votes.
As was to be expected, soon after the post went live online, viewers of the video on social media slipped into the comment box to express their thoughts.
Watch The Video Below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi