Hon Okiki Adebolu has emerged the winner of Ibadan South East constituency 2 APC primary election held on Friday, 26th May, 2022.
NewsInNaija gathered authoritatively that out of the 8 aspirants contesting under the APC for the State House of Assembly position, of which only 4 were present, Hon okiki emerges the winner with twenty votes, while other aspirants shared the remaining votes within themselves.
Other aspirants who shared the remaining votes are: Hon Ganiat Olawore with 4 votes; Hon Dollar with 3 votes, Hon Warith also with 3 while Hon Sikiru, who is the last contender has only 1 vote.
Accepting victory, Honourable Okiki thanked all the delegates and promised to fly the flag of the party high in the forthcoming general election.
More Details to be given later
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi