Hon Okiki Adebolu has emerged the winner of Ibadan South East constituency 2 APC primary election held on Friday, 26th May, 2022.
NewsInNaija gathered authoritatively that out of the 8 aspirants contesting under the APC for the State House of Assembly position, of which only 4 were present, Hon okiki emerges the winner with twenty votes, while other aspirants shared the remaining votes within themselves.
Other aspirants who shared the remaining votes are: Hon Ganiat Olawore with 4 votes; Hon Dollar with 3 votes, Hon Warith also with 3 while Hon Sikiru, who is the last contender has only 1 vote.
Accepting victory, Honourable Okiki thanked all the delegates and promised to fly the flag of the party high in the forthcoming general election.
More Details to be given later
- Tinubu: Fayose’s Travail And What Sowore, Other Nescient Youths Should Learn
- Lagos May Explode In October 1st As Obi, Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Toll Gate
- “Today You Might Be A Fan And Tomorrow The Player” – BBNaija Star Ka3na Reacts To Old Tweet Of Beauty Mocking Erica
- BBNaijaS7: “We Have Started Dating Before Week 2” – Beauty Admits Dating Groovy In An Interview
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School