People have received with great astonishment a Twitter post by a German Bundesliga club, Borussia Dortmund, where singer Davido’s popular trademark slang “E Choke” was used.
The club that posted pictures of goal celebration of their players captioned it with “E Choke” and tagged the Nigerian popular singer for him to notice that his slang has been used by them.
Dortmund played their Week 27 Bundesliga match against Bochum on Friday but the match was abandoned after The Black and Yellows have already been leading by 2 goals to nil thanks to a goal apiece by Alassane Plea and Breel Embolo in the 55 and 61st minutes respectively. The match was said to have been abandoned due to crowd disturbance.
Having noticed their post, Davido who is also known as Omo Baba Olowo (OBO), retweeted their tweet and captioned it with “Clear road.” The German club then commented on his tweet, asking him if he would like to have a customised Dortmund jersey.
See The Tweet Below:
This has, therefore, generated many reactions from people as they trooped to the comment section of the post and started hailing the music superstar, calling him the number one hip hop singer in Nigeria. Some also used the moment to rekindle their unending superiority claim between Davido and his counterpart Wizkid Ayo.
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina