An Abuja-Kaduna train carrying at least 970 passengers has reportedly been bombed and successfully immobilised by suspected bandit terrorists.
According to reports, the attack occurred at a point between Katari and Rijana
DAILY NIGERIAN gathered from one of the passengers who spoke with the news outlets correspondent through telephone that before they were attacked, the train was surrounded by the terrorist group while they were at the same time shooting sporadically.
The panic-stricken passenger said:
“All the passengers are currently lying on the floor of the train. The bandits are shooting sporadically. We are in serious danger.”
HotNewsInNaija gathered from a details released by a source familiar with the train service that at east 970 passengers were onboard the train.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi