An Abuja-Kaduna train carrying at least 970 passengers has reportedly been bombed and successfully immobilised by suspected bandit terrorists.
According to reports, the attack occurred at a point between Katari and Rijana
DAILY NIGERIAN gathered from one of the passengers who spoke with the news outlets correspondent through telephone that before they were attacked, the train was surrounded by the terrorist group while they were at the same time shooting sporadically.
The panic-stricken passenger said:
“All the passengers are currently lying on the floor of the train. The bandits are shooting sporadically. We are in serious danger.”
HotNewsInNaija gathered from a details released by a source familiar with the train service that at east 970 passengers were onboard the train.
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu