Popular indigenous rapper and Afrobeats star, Olamide Adedeji, simply known as Olamide has narrated an incident that left him utterly pissed and embarrassed at the same time.
According to him, the many years ago when he was still under Coded Tunes Record, owned by legendary music producer, Olumide Ogunade, popularly known as ID Cabasa.
Recounting the embarrassing moment, The YBNL boss said: “I was in the studio when this senior artiste came in to record a song, and he said he was hungry. Who else will he send to buy food if not me who was the youngest in the studio?
“The money he gave me was not enough for his meal, so I decided to add my own money. I even used my money to pay for transportation.
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter