A video has emerged of a panicking Nigerian soldier who was left alone in a deep forest after other soldiers have allegedly fled the war zone while engaging a group of terrorists in a shoot-out.
In the viral video sighted by HotnewsinNaija and now circulating on internet, the soldier was seen making a short video to inform the people that he was in a grave danger as his colleagues have bolted while engaging some group of terrorists in a shoot-out, leaving only him behind.
He appeared to be in great panic mood while also praying to the almighty Allah to save him.
It is not clear the exact point of the incident, but the soldier sighted in the video is a Nigerian Army probably drafted to a war-torn part of the nothern Nigeria where Bokoharam terrorists are prevalent.
The soldier, whose barge appeared to read Musa M, was truly in a dire situation as he looked lonely and deserted in the bush.
Watch the video below:
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge