A video has emerged of a panicking Nigerian soldier who was left alone in a deep forest after other soldiers have allegedly fled the war zone while engaging a group of terrorists in a shoot-out.
In the viral video sighted by HotnewsinNaija and now circulating on internet, the soldier was seen making a short video to inform the people that he was in a grave danger as his colleagues have bolted while engaging some group of terrorists in a shoot-out, leaving only him behind.
He appeared to be in great panic mood while also praying to the almighty Allah to save him.
It is not clear the exact point of the incident, but the soldier sighted in the video is a Nigerian Army probably drafted to a war-torn part of the nothern Nigeria where Bokoharam terrorists are prevalent.
The soldier, whose barge appeared to read Musa M, was truly in a dire situation as he looked lonely and deserted in the bush.
Watch the video below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi