The people of Osun have all come out in great numbers both the old and young, to vote for their preferred candidate in the ongoing Osun State Governorship election, which is currently taking place.
There have been some reports of votes buying and harrassment in some pulling units.
A twitter user have taken to his twitter handle to reveal that he was offered 7 thousand Naira to vote by a political party in Ikire Osun State, for their candidate.
The twitter user with the handle name Oluwaferanmi noted that he collected the money and still voted for Imole.
This statement was made by this twitter user in reaction to the statement released by Davido, who claimed that political parties are offering voters money, but they are rejecting the money being offered to them.
Below is the screenshot of the statement from the twitter user;
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi