A House of representatives aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dr. Philip Okwuada fainted after losing the party’s primaries in Delta State on Monday.
HotNewsInNaija gathered that Okwuada who was contesting to be the party’s flag-bearer to represent Ika Federal constituency in the Green Chamber, awkwardly fell forwards while observing a live interview shortly after the exercise.
According to reports, Okwuada managed to poll 7 votes while the winner of the exercise, Victor Nwokolo polled 75 votes.
Efforts to get an update on Okwuada’s current health status proved abortive.
Watch footage below;
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi