A House of representatives aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dr. Philip Okwuada fainted after losing the party’s primaries in Delta State on Monday.
HotNewsInNaija gathered that Okwuada who was contesting to be the party’s flag-bearer to represent Ika Federal constituency in the Green Chamber, awkwardly fell forwards while observing a live interview shortly after the exercise.
According to reports, Okwuada managed to poll 7 votes while the winner of the exercise, Victor Nwokolo polled 75 votes.
Efforts to get an update on Okwuada’s current health status proved abortive.
Watch footage below;
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina