Popular Nigerian Comedian, Lawrence Oluwaseyitan Aletile, professionally known as Seyi Law has disclosed that he has seen that the presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 presidential election, Mr. Peter Obi, is coming.
Comedian Seyi Law who is a known supporter of President Tinubu stated this in a tweet posted via his official Twitter handle, stating that “PETER OBI IS COMING. I just saw it.”
The tweet which was followed by another tweet in a thread, which reads “He is coming to LAGOS soon,” has generated scores of reactions as those that shared the same political idea with him extended the parable while some supporters of Mr. Peter Obi expressed their concerns.
Mr. Peter Obi lost the February 2023 presidential election coming third after Atiku Abubakar, the first runner-up and the winner of the keenly contested election, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Mr. Peter Obi has been in court challenging the victory of President Tinubu before the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.
The Tribunal has reserved judgment in the case as all parties in the case have closed their cases.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu