The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has announced its operatives will start going after Internet fraudsters (Yahoo Boys) who are now engaging in money rituals.
EFCC made this known in a statement released via their official verified Twitter handle, @officialEFCC, saying “tell them, it won’t be business as usual.”
The anti-graft agency has advised anyone who is into such a bad habit to have a rethink and turn a new leaf.
The federal law enforcement agency noted that it is of concern how the Internet fraudsters ( Yahoo Boys) are now going spiritual, making money ritual their “new usual”. They, however, vowed to start launching attacks on them.
The statement reads:
“Yahoo boys now going Spiritual
Even doing money Ritual And making it the new Usual.
We will come for those Individual(s)
Tell them, It won’t be business as usual.“EFCC Nigeria
See Their Tweet Below:
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina