The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), has announced its operatives have arrested 120 suspected Internet Fraudsters (Yahoo Boys) both in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital and Enugu.
According to a statement released by the law enforcement agency via its official Twitter handle, 80 suspected fraudsters were busted in Ibadan, while 40 were apprehended by the men of the EFCC in Enugu, the capital city of Enugu state.
The agency confirmed that the Yahoo boys were arrested for the same offences and exhibits like the cars which they bought with fraud money were recovered. Their laptops and phones which they were using as tools for fraudulent activities were also seized.
The EFCC statement reads:
“EFCC Arrests 80 Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Ibadan, 40 in Enugu
“Operatives of the Ibadan Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, have arrested eighty (80) suspects for alleged internet- related activities in Ibadan, Oyo State.
“Forty (40) other suspects were arrested by operatives of the Enugu Zonal Command of the Commission for the same suspected offences.
See Their Photos Below:
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School
- See The Ridiculous Reason Kizz Daniel Refused To Perform At Tanzanian Concert, By Promoter
- Dino Melaye Bursted As The Possible Brain Behind Cultist Procession Against Bola Tinubu
- “Let The Poor Angry Bird Go Home And Rest” – Reactions After BBNaija’s Beauty Got Disqualified
- “I Dumped Burna Boy Because He Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed” – Stefflon Don