The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu today met with traditional rulers across the country to seek their support and to discuss how to move Nigeria forward.
At the meeting, President Tinubu urged the traditional rulers to support his administration’s efforts to ensure lasting peace and unity by promoting responsible behaviour and patriotism in their respective communities and households.
According to reports, the traditional rulers present at the meeting were allowed to bring out suggestions on how to tackle the country’s problem, while President Tinubu noted everything point brought forward by them and promise to work on it.
After the meeting, President Tinubu took to his official social media pages to appreciate all the traditional rulers that graced the meeting.
In his post, he wrote; “I enjoyed my engagement, this morning, with a gathering of traditional rulers from across the country.”
“In the course of our dialogue, I tasked them with supporting the administration’s efforts to ensure lasting peace and unity by promoting responsible behaviour and patriotism.…”
See the photos from the meeting below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi