Reno Omokri, the former media aide to Ex-president, Goodluck Jonathan, has argued about who is the better presidential aspirant between the former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo.
Mr Omokri, in his claim, portrayed All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader as a more competent aspirant than Professor Yemi Osinbajo.
Tinubu and Osinbajo are presidential aspirants under the ruling APC for the 2023 presidency and will slug it out at the primary at the end of May.
Speaking about their competency, Mr Omokri said, in terms of what Tinubu achieved in Lagos, he was far more competent than the Nigerian vice president.
The former Jonathan’s aide stressed that he did not like Tinubu and that he fully expected that if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chose the right candidate, they would defeat Tinubu. He added that to put the side of the record by side, Tinubu’s record far outweighed that of Osinbajo.
In his tweet:
“In terms of what he achieved in Lagos, Tinubu is by far more competent than Osinbajo. I do not like Tinubu.
“And I fully expect that if the PDP chooses the right candidate, they will defeat him. But put his record side by side with Osinbajo’s record, and Tinubu is better!”
- 64 Boko Haram Terrorists, Many Other Inmates Escape Kuje Prison – Defence Minister
- Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terrorist Attack
- BBNaija Season 7: Organizers Reveal Premiere Date, Grand Prize
- “Why Late Yar’Adua Can’t Choose Between Tinubu Or Atiku If He Was Alive,” Shehu Sani Reveals
- Oyo Bank Robbery: Two Bank Officials, Four Others Arrested for Allegedly Conniving With Robbers