Former Presidential aide, and social activist, Reno Omokri has told the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi to stop wasting his time at the election tribunal because if the court order a rerun, he will not perform as he did on February 25, 2023, presidential election.
Taken to his official verified Twitter handle, Mr Omokri who frowned greatly against the “religious war” statement Peter Obi uttered in the leaked phone call between him and Bishop David Oyedepo, said the former governor of Anambra did not only destroy himself but has done a lot of damages to his region in the future political activities in Nigeria.
He, however, advised him to stop wasting his time at the tribunal because not everybody that supported him during the previous election will do again even if the court order a rerun.
In his tweet;
“Seriously, Peter Obi is wasting his time at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal. As things stand, even if the Tribunal orders a rerun, he will get less votes than he did on February 25, 2023. Not only has he destroyed himself, he has set back his region!
See the tweet below:
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter