Justice Efe Ikponmwonba of Edo State High Court sitting in Benin City has reportedly sentenced two internet fraudsters, Kelvin Ehimen Okonedo and Godwill Jacob to prison.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), revealed this in a statement released via its official verified Twitter handle, @officialEFCC.
According to the law enforcement agency, the two fraudsters were convicted and sentenced on Thursday, March 31, 2022, to prison by the justice of the Benin High Court.
It was gathered that Kelvin and Godwill were arraigned by the Benin Zonal Command of the EFCC on one count charge of impersonation and obtaining by false pretence and were charged to court where they were convicted and jailed.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi