Justice Efe Ikponmwonba of Edo State High Court sitting in Benin City has reportedly sentenced two internet fraudsters, Kelvin Ehimen Okonedo and Godwill Jacob to prison.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), revealed this in a statement released via its official verified Twitter handle, @officialEFCC.
According to the law enforcement agency, the two fraudsters were convicted and sentenced on Thursday, March 31, 2022, to prison by the justice of the Benin High Court.
It was gathered that Kelvin and Godwill were arraigned by the Benin Zonal Command of the EFCC on one count charge of impersonation and obtaining by false pretence and were charged to court where they were convicted and jailed.
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge