Talking about an upright and liberal leader who does not see our different religions and our different ethnicities as a line of division between us, but rather as our collective strength in diversity, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is second to none.
He is from the southwest, yet as the governor of Lagos state, he gave his cabinet a national reflection by appointing competent hands irrespective of their states of origin. He is a muslim, but he gave appointment based only on competence, experience and intellectual capacity. He does not have the mentality of dishing out favours in the name of religion. He is a liberal personality who welcomes ideas from all his appointees, discusses ideas with them and comes up with economic decisions that benefit his people. He is simply a rare leader.
If you think I am only saying this because of my undiluted love for Asiwaju, you will be surpised to know that Professor Osinbajo also think the same about him. Hear him talking about the leadership prowess of Tinubu in the video below.
Watch the video below:
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School
- See The Ridiculous Reason Kizz Daniel Refused To Perform At Tanzanian Concert, By Promoter
- Dino Melaye Bursted As The Possible Brain Behind Cultist Procession Against Bola Tinubu
- “Let The Poor Angry Bird Go Home And Rest” – Reactions After BBNaija’s Beauty Got Disqualified
- “I Dumped Burna Boy Because He Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed” – Stefflon Don