The Zazzu crooner, widely known as Portable, who was just conferred with the Chieftaincy title of Amuludun of Awori Tigbo Land in Ogun State was sighted smoking in his full chieiftaincy regalia.
In a video now circulating on internet, Portable who was driving in his porshe car, took out a stick of weed and lighted it while putting on his full chieftaincy regalia, a gesture considered as a trample on the sacred yoruba culture and tradition.
A question has arisen on whether Portable is matured enough to be conferred with a traditional title going by his spontaneity and what many consider as his immaturity.
Born Habeeb Okikiola, “Zazu Zeh” singer fondly known as Portable bagged the chieftaincy title in his hometown, Ogun state.
Watch the video below:
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter