A video currently circulating online has captured the moment Arise TV presenter, Dr Reuben Abati said the president-elect, Bola Tinubu is more Nigerian than everyone.
Dr Abati made the statement when he was anchoring the popular Arise TV morning show, alongside Rufai, Ayo, and others.
Stating his reason why he said so, he said now that Tinubu has been elected as the president, he is more Nigerian than everyone.
Nonetheless, when he made the statement, others in the studio disagreed with him stating that nobody is more Nigerian than another person.
In the viral video, he said “He is a Nigerian and the Nigerian law allows you to hold a dual Citizenship. If you like go to Guinea, if you like go and take the citizenship of Liberia, once you meet the condition. So, Tinubu is even more Nigerian than all of us here and that is why he is president. The truth is that he is more Nigerian than us. But if you disagree with me, we will know on May 29th”
Watch the video below:
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter