Former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) governor, Sanusi Lamido has condemned the ill-treatment of the Igbo people by President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, saying if Igbo youths pick arms to defend themselves, Nigeria will become history.
The former Emir of Kano said that the greatest achievement of President Buhari is that he has created a monster (IPOB) that will soon consume Nigeria.
In a statement released by Sanusi and reported by DailyTimes on Sunday, 15th May, Sanusi noted that:
“an average Igbo youth is a member of IPOB by spirit, and it will be difficult for them to believe in one Nigeria even when Buhari has left.”
Mr Sanusi stressed that Igbo youths don’t care about anything in Nigeria anymore, and even the Igbo presidency doesn’t interest them anymore.
“My greatest fear is that igbo youths are everywhere in Nigeria, and if they decide to carry arms, Nigeria will be history,” Sanusi added.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi