Former Lagos State Governor and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has told his supporters to keep their minds at rest despite earlier speculation of the party’s National chairman, Adamu Abdulahi, that the ruling APC has resolved to pick Ahmed Lawan, the senate President as the consensus candidates.
Tinubu disclosed this in a simple and short statement released via a post on his official verified Facebook page.
In the statement, the former governor of Lagos state wrote in Yoruba Language “Elo Fokan Bale” meaning go and Put your minds at rest.
Recall that the APC National chairman had earlier announced that the ruling party has picked Ahmed Lawan, the Nigerian Senate President, as the party consensus candidate – a claim that was instantly debunked by the National Working Committee and some Governors of the party.
Meanwhile, Asiwaju Tinubu has now come out to announce to his supporters to keep their minds at rest as there is nothing to fear about.
See The Post Below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi