The All Progressives Congress has upheld all decisions taken by the party under the brief leadership of Governor Bello of Niger State, who was Acting Charmain in the absence of Mai Buni, saying power was effectively transferred to him pending the arrival of the Chairman.
This was contained in a statement released by the party and signed by the National Chairman, Caretaker/Eztraordinary Convention Planning Committee, Mai Buni, on Thursday.
Mai Buni noted that all activities and decisions that were carried out while he was away “remain valid and binding” and thus urging all party members to disregard any statement discarding the activities of the party under the leadership of the acting chairman.
Recall that Governor Bello of Niger State appeared to have seized the leadership of the party in a commando style somee weeks back, raising eyebrow as to the whereabout of the National Chairman, Mai Buni. However, it was later revealed the National chairman has temporarily transfered power to Bello while attending to his health abroad.
Below is a copy of the letter:
- Story Of Tafa Balogun: From IGP To A Jail Cell; How It all happened
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund