The Federal High Court in Abuja has dismissed the suit filed by the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the last governorship election in Adamawa State, Senator Aisha Dahiru Ahmed (Binani).
Recall that Binani had sued the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) seeking a judicial review of the electoral umpires decision to reverse her earlier announcement as winner of the election by the state’s Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC).
At the resumed hearing of the case on Wednesday, Binani’s lawyer informed the court about the notice of discontinuance filed by the plaintiff and prayed the court to strike out the suit.
But, in a ruling, Justice Inyang Ekwo elected to dismiss the suit.
More details to come…
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter