Social media spaces have been inundated with some doctored photographs of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, portraying him as a sick person who is not worthy of the exalted position of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The pictures, for someone who has brains, are conspicuously doctored and are not what Asiwaju actually look like.
I do not see Tinubu as someone who gets sick all often. His last medical voyage that generated a lot of attention was truly not on a serious sickness/illness. It was only on a painful ankle that he probably had to carry out surgery on. I understand that such surgery takes some time to heal because my mum did one of such some time ago that took her nearly three months to heal. I will just say that Tinubu’s political enemies only overblew the issue of the sickness to paint him as a sick person.
Some also emphasized the need to give a much younger person the chance of leading us. But my question is, Which of the youths in Nigeria has been tested on leadership that we can even mention? Tinubu has never been the problem of Nigeria, because, apart from being a two-term governor in Lagos, he has not even held any political office since then.
But look at the Lagos development template he laid the foundation and tell me any other state of the federation that has such development. As it stands today, Tinubu remains the only man that can provide the kind of leadership that Nigeria has been lacking for a very long time.
Asiwaju Tinubu is a political powerhouse and a leader blessed with critical thinking. When you compare your state with Lagos, you will know that Tinubu has all it takes to lead Nigeria out of the woods..
Below are the real pictures of Bola Tinubu.
E kola kuro leko, eko o kola.
Jagaban all the way!!!!
- Tinubu: Fayose’s Travail And What Sowore, Other Nescient Youths Should Learn
- Lagos May Explode In October 1st As Obi, Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Toll Gate
- “Today You Might Be A Fan And Tomorrow The Player” – BBNaija Star Ka3na Reacts To Old Tweet Of Beauty Mocking Erica
- BBNaijaS7: “We Have Started Dating Before Week 2” – Beauty Admits Dating Groovy In An Interview
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School