The suspended Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari has reportedly dragged the Federal Government of Nigeria before a Federal High Court in Abuja over his detention by the Nigerian Anti-graft agency, NDLEA.
Reports have it that the embattled super cop is seeking a court order in a suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/182/22, to be released from detention.
Recall that the suspended police chief was arrested and detained by the NDLEA for involving himself in a 25kg cocaine deal. Kyari was declared wanted by the anti-graft agency after he failed to honour the invitation sent to him by them.
He was later handed over to the NDLEA by the Nigerian Police hours after he was declared wanted.
- DCP Abba Kyari Confesses He Owns Estates In VI, Lekki, Abuja, Other Locations – NDLEA
- Inside Details of How Abba Kyari Lands In The NDLEA’s Net.
- NDLEA Officer Killed, Van Burnt By Unknown Gunmen In Ebonyi.
- Why Comedian DGeneral Was Arrested – NDLEA Reveals.
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina