Nigerian record producer, Michael Ajereh, popularly known as Don Jazzy, has announced the death of his mother
Don Jazzy made this known on Friday in a post shared on his official verified Instagram page, revealing that his mother died of cancer.
The Mavins Records boss, while expressing his grief, described her mother as his “supporter and backbone,” who was loved “by everyone that ever met her.”
In his post:
“Lost my sweet mother this morning. The matriarch of our family. My supporter and backbone @indianpicolo,”
“I am beyond devastated. I have never felt pain like this in my life but I am consoled by the good life she lived. She was loved by everyone that ever met her.
Don Baba also described her as a very strong woman who stood by them till the last minute despite the fact that she was battling cancer.
“She was so strong till the last minute for us even while she battled with cancer.
“I have never typed a more difficult caption in my life. Please pray for our mum’s soul to rest in peace and for strength for my dad, my siblings, her grandchildren and our entire family to bear this loss.”
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter