Arsenal manager, Mikel Arteta has disclosed the reason why he thinks English Premier League rival, Manchester City will drop points before the end of the season.
The North London club head into Tuesday’s clash against Chelsea in second place, after The Cityzens displaced them with a 2-1 win at Fulham.
Arteta’s men have struggled to pick up a win in their last four games, only managing to scrape three points from all.
lost the initiative in the title race following a 4-1 defeat at the Etihad last Wednesday.
On whether he sees City dropping necessary points, Arteta said: “How tough it is to win every single game.
“It’s not something that I saw in last week.
“If not they would have won every single Premier League game and they haven’t.”
- Meet Folashodun Shonubi, the CBN’s New Acting Governor
- BREAKING: Emefiele Arrested By DSS For Questioning And Investigations After Suspension
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Suspends Emefiele, Directs Investigation Into Naira Redesign
- New Cats: B-Red Reveals How Burnaboy Chased After Davido’s Car In Port Harcourt
- President Tinubu, Traditional Rulers Meet, Discuss National Issues (Photos)
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter