Nigerian Super Falcon forward, Rasheedat Ajibade has faced serious criticism following the display of an undershirt inscription of “I’m nothing without Jesus.”
According to reports, football governing body, FIFA has banned the display of political, unapproved commercials, religious or personal message in undershirts and they mostly place fines on violators.
Meanwhile, The Northern Youths Forum (NYF) who seems to have been pissed with Rasheedat’s display of Jesus’s name on her shirt, have called on the football governing body to suspend the Super Falcons attacker.
Cases of other countries who have received series of fine for similar incidents abound but Qatar were the last nation to be fined by FIFA for a violation of the no message in undershirts law, when they warmed up for their World Cup Qualifiers clash against South Korea with T-Shirts with political undertone.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu