Controversial Nigerian singer, Darlington Okoye popularly known as Speed Darlington has taken to social media to call out a church, in the Ajah area of Lagos, for noise pollution.
Darlington, in a video shared via his official verified Instagram page Sunday, condemned the church for constantly disturbing his peace with ‘their noise.’
The “Akamu” crooner blasted the church members for years of dedication to Christianity with nothing to show for their faith in the religion.
In a mix of English and vernacular, Akpi as he’s fondly called said: “See this church wey no dey let me sleep, starting from over there, only five people got a car in this church…Christianity wey person don they attend for decades, only five people got a car. Everyday noise.
“All that prayer na leg dem dey use to the church.”
Watch the video below:
Credit: Instagram | Speed Darlington
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu