Professor Okey Ikechukwu has come out to speak against the cheap attempts from the opposition to give a false perception of some presidential candidates before and after the presidential election.
According to Prof. Ikechukwu who appeared in an interview on AIT this afternoon, the Peter Obi leaked call was an attempt to give a certain perception about the Labour Party presidential candidate but he is not the only victim of stunts like this in the Nigerian political scene.
In his own words as seen on AIT this afternoon…
“It’s a cheap attempt to create a certain perception but it’s also not only those working against him that are doing that, they are also trying to do the same thing to Bola Ahmed Tinubu. So it’s from both sides so let’s not act as if the Labour Party are the total victims in all this and every other person is bad. And if this is coming from any of his opponents, one of the most shocking thing you may discover is that they were doing it to please their ‘oga’, not that they were sent to do it. It’s this opportunistic intervention in the hope of making mileage, it has a bad effect on Nigerian politics.”
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter