Nigerians have descended heavily on Dino Melaye, a former Kogi West Senator, over his attack on Ayo Fayose, the former Ekiti State governor, on the power tussles of who flags PDP ticket for 2023 presidential election, calling him Atiku’s errand boy.
Melaye had, in a long epistle posted on his facebook page, attacked the former governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose, calling him out for attacking the personalities of Atiku Abubakar and Bukola Saraki, and concluding that Fayose is only a jester who wish to score cheap popularity by mauling wraps of Amala with Gbegiri on the street of Abuja.
But in a sudden and swift reactions by Nigerians who found Melaye’s outburst irrational, he has now been descended upon by the majority of those who commented on his facebook page with some calling him Atiku’s errand boy doing the hatched job.
Many people, the vast majority of theose who rushed to the comment section to pen something, condemned the former Senator while only few shared the same view with him. Many expressed their utmost dissapointment and disgust at his direct attack at the former governor while several other expressed doubt as to whether Melaye was actually the one who penned down the unfortunate facebook post.
See below for some of these comments:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi